Business Process Modeling is a technique used for describing, documenting and analyzing a businesses’ processes. Process models are created with the business users to produce an intuitive, non-technical model representing their perspective of how the business is conducted. These models form a basis for information system development and business process improvement.
|OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS PROCESS MODELING
Benefits of Process Models:
- Can quickly be created and validated with the business users
- Identify enhancements to the current systems and processes
- Offer maximum flexibility to the designer to effectively use new technologies or approaches
- Provide the specification for a system that will be most stable over time
Students of Advanced Strategies’ Overview of Business Process Modeling Course will return to work:
- Understanding how Process Modeling can be used in application development, database development and business process improvement.
- Able to read process models.
- Comprehending the process modeling vocabulary and symbols.
- Fundamentals of Process Modeling
- Process Modeling within the Application Development Life-cycle
- Process Analysis
- Importance of Modeling
- Process Modeling Demo
- Structured Analysis Overview
- How Process Modeling Enables Quality Systems
- Introduction to Data Flow Diagrams
- Advantages of a Staged Approach - Physical, Logical and Essential
Who Should Attend:
This course is targeted for Data Professionals, Project Managers, and other individuals who will be required to work with (but not create) process models.
Business Analyst Overview
Request It Now!
Student Workbook and Live Examples
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.