|| BUSINESS ANALYSIS, INNOVATION, AND PROJECT SUCCESS
A nationwide resurgence and investment in business analysis is taking place as organizations seek to improve their ability to:
- Innovate, not just automate, on IT projects.
- Enable successful organizational change.
- Reduce the risk of project failure.
This ½-day management briefing was developed to answer many of the most frequently asked questions by exeuctives, managers, and supervisors regarding the increased investments being made in business analysis within their organizations and on their projects.
This course will help students answer key questions around project success including
- Why the investment in business analysis?
- How is this different than what we’ve done in the past?
- How is this the same or different than our project management initiatives?
- What should I expect going forward?
- What is expected of me and my team?
- How do key techniques impact our ability to innovate and drive project success:
- Project Definition
- Process Modeling
- Facilitated Sessions
- Can it succeed here?
Who Should Attend:
This course is targeted for Executives or anyone who is an Executive Sponsor or Manager of a major initiative.
Request It Now!