Project Organization is the process of configuring a project’s resources into an effective arrangement to execute the project plan. Disorganization can account for more than 20% of the cost of most efforts. While organization is less important for smaller projects, as projects become larger and more complicated an optimal and flexible organization becomes critical for success.
||PROJECT ORGANIZATION: PEOPLE & RESOURCES
Some of the factors which are driving the importance of correct organization in today’s environment are:
- The shortage of IT personnel
- Other constrained resources
- People and other resources existing at multiple distributed locations
- People and other resources working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ever tightening time deadlines
Students of the Advanced Strategies' Project Organization Course will return to work:
- Understanding the different types of project structures.
- Understanding what types of work each type of project structure is most effective in producing.
- With a process for identifying key variables of their project and environment.
- With a process for applying these variables to determine the optimal organization for their project.
- With tips and techniques for securing a strong project team and resources.
- Project Organization Overview
- Costs/Benefits or Project Organization
- Techniques for Securing Resources
- Organizing People
- Organizing Human Communications
- Organizing Project Information
- Organizing Work Spaces
- Organizing Other Resources
- Coordinating Among Multiple Projects
Who Should Attend:
This course is targeted for anyone leading, sponsoring or working on a project team including: Project Managers, Project Team Members and the Managers of Project Managers.
Request It Now!
Student Course Book
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.